About Cred Protocol
Cred Protocol's on a mission to bring DeFi lending to a billion people. Improving access to financial resources means quantifying risk. Quantified risk at scale is credit scoring. Cred Protocol's building one of the first decentralized credit scores, a DeFi primitive that unlocks capital-efficient lending and enables under-served communities to access the power of DeFi lending.
We're funded by top crypto investors including AllianceDAO, Volt Capital, Robot Ventures, GSR Markets, Luno Expeditions, SNZ Holding, AngelDAO, imToken and amazing founders and executives from across web2 and web3.
We’re a team of prior founders with successful exits and deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain with experience spanning Silicon Valley startups and world-class institutions such as Facebook/Meta, Amazon, Deutsche Bank and Cambridge University.
As our first full-stack engineer you're a strong generalist with a passion for learning and figuring things out. You'll own the interface between our data processing and machine learning infrastructure and how our customers and partners integrate and engage with Cred Protocol. You'll have the opportunity to go from MVP through to scaled deployments and will exude positivity and a “get things done” attitude through your great communication and collaboration skills.
- Design and implement Cred Protocol's REST API which enables access to Cred scores.
- Develop customer facing admin portal to enable the tuning and configuration of credit scoring models.
- Define and embody agile engineering best practices that establish engineering excellence and enable our remote-first team to scale.
- Excited by decentralized finance's potential to rebuild traditional finance on blockchain rails that are fundamentally fairer and more transparent.
- Comfortable learning and using new technologies.
- 3+ year Python/Django development experience.
- 3+ designing and deploying API-based products (Django Rest Framework and/or django-graphene)
- 2+ years React (or similar modern web framework).
- 2+ years web-based data visualization.
- 2+ years using agile development methodologies and toolsets such as Jira.
- Experience deploying Django into AWS environments using CI/CD processes.
- Recognize engineering excellence but balance progress and perfection.
- Ability to work with little guidance and find paths forward.
- [Bonus] Hands-on smart contract development (on Ethereum blockchain).
- [Bonus] Experience product analytics tools such as Amplitude Analytics.
- [Bonus] Experience working in another crypto startup or protocol.
- [Bonus] Experience working in lending or credit risk modeling.
- Generous equity packages.
- Generous comp.
- Unlimited time off.
- Flexible hours.
- Healthcare where needed.
- Visa sponsorship where needed.