About Cred Protocol
Cred Protocol's on a mission to bring DeFi lending to a billion people. Improving access to financial resources means quantifying risk. Quantified risk at scale is credit scoring. Cred Protocol's building one of the first decentralized credit scores, a DeFi primitive that unlocks capital-efficient lending and enables under-served communities to access the power of DeFi lending.
We're funded by top crypto investors including AllianceDAO, Volt Capital, Robot Ventures, GSR Markets, Luno Expeditions, SNZ Holding, AngelDAO, imToken and amazing founders and executives from across web2 and web3.
We’re a team of prior founders with successful exits and deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain with experience spanning Silicon Valley startups and world-class institutions such as Facebook/Meta, Amazon, Deutsche Bank and Cambridge University.
Working across functions including engineering, design, sales and marketing you’ll focus on the “what” and “why” of what we build. You’ll engage with our customers and adjacent protocols to ensure we’re delivering risk data and credit scoring with accuracy and reliability.
As a founding team member you’ll guide our journey from MVP to scaled product by aligning stakeholders into a cohesive roadmap that will be communicated internally and externally.
- Work with the founder to create and communicate the product roadmap for scoring credit risk, taking us from MVP to DeFi scale.
- Work closely with the Machine Learning team to help us build the right models and ensure engineering teams are oriented with short, medium and long term plans and roadmaps.
- Engage customers and partners to validate product needs and ensure quality delivery.
- Communicate and coordinate across related functional areas such as Engineering, Design, Sales and Marketing.
- Inform and educate internal and external stakeholders through writing and speaking engagements.
- Excited by decentralized finance's potential to rebuild traditional finance on blockchain rails that are fundamentally fairer and more transparent.
- Experience with data analysis and risk modeling in financial context.
- Comfortable learning and using new technologies to inform product tradeoffs.
- 3+ years owning product requirements and ensuring timely, high quality delivery.
- 3+ years using agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to work with little guidance and find paths forward.
- Enable a high trust, empathetic team environment pursuing excellence with integrity.
- [Bonus] Experience working with credit risk scoring.
- [Bonus] Experience building API-first based products (REST and/or GraphQL).
- [Bonus] Hands-on smart contract development (on Ethereum blockchain).
- [Bonus] Experience working in another crypto startup or protocol.
- Generous equity packages.
- Generous comp.
- Unlimited time off.
- Flexible hours.
- Healthcare where needed.
- Visa sponsorship where needed.